At Marbella Study Centre all learners are encouraged to work at their own pace and level. We encourage and support all learners to achieve their full potential. Some learners may need additional support to realize their goals.
Learning difficulties may include
- Sequencing problems
- Short and long term memory problems
- Trouble learning letter names and sounds
- Poor reading and comprehension skills
- Problems with perception; abstract reasoning
- Social adjustment; poor confidence; low self-esteem
- Concentration; difficulty in carrying out instructions
- Poor eye-hand coordination; handwriting
Professional guidance and the right learning support can be hugely beneficial to students with learning difficulties.
For more detailed information see One-to-One Learning Support Sessions